Financial Lines claims are mostly abstract, complex, difficult to manage and are often brought in foreign jurisdictions or are of transnational nature. Standard policies often do not respond to the specific risk situation and often cause unnecessary problems and coverage gaps in claims handling.
Our claims management includes the following services:
Prior to the claim:
- Preparation and negotiation of clearly formulated terms & conditions
- Interpretation of the insurance clauses
- Discussion of loss scenarios
- Support of the client regarding fulfilment of policy obligations
Following claim notification:
- Active support and care of claims handling by HSFL
- Factual analysis
- Correct and sufficient claim notification
- Negotiation with the insurer – Ensuring that cover commitments are met in claims processing.
- Furthermore, we offer you access to experts and lawyers if a second opinion is required.